NEW LIFE with MBTI®
Since Spring 2020, we have been living through changes which were unexpected and for many of us, significantly life-altering.
Have you even had chance to pause, reflect and consider what you have learned about yourself? I wonder what it is like for you now? Maybe you are seeing new horizons, glimpses of light across the landscape of your life?
The wisdom held in the depths of MBTI® is such a powerful support for us as we navigate our own and others responses to the challenges we face on a daily basis.
As we now ‘zoom’ with each other, I am offering a new online workshop to provide a safe space for us to take some time and explore our personality differences and our adjustments to the challenges we face.
NEW LIFE with MBTI®
This Workshop is for you if:
– you already have some knowledge of the MBTI®
– you support others personally or professionally and know the importance of taking time to nourish yourself
– you would relish the chance to spend 3 hours in a safe, small group on Zoom, exploring personality preferences and differences through the lens of MBTI®
– you would appreciate some time to reflect on the challenges and changes since the beginning of the Pandemic
– you want to increase your own self awareness and gain valuable insights into ways to support and resource yourself and others further.
The Workshop will be:
– a chance to refresh your understanding of the main pillars of MBTI
– to go deeper into the insight MBTI has into our responses to stress
– to reflect on how the different personality preferences respond to enforced changes in our everyday lives
– CPD for you personally and professionally
– a chance to increase your own self awareness and gain valuable insight into ways to support and resource yourself further
– a chance to reflect individually and with others on the surprises and gifts given and received
-a 3 hour oasis in a turbulent times
The Workshop Practicalities:
Numbers are limited to just 4-6 participants.
**This is a workshop for individuals to join. However, if you know of a group of 4-6 people who would like to attend together, please email me on email@example.com and we can choose another date and time to suit you.**
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The next workshop will be:
April 2022 Option 1: Thursday 28th April, 10.00 – 1.00pm
How much does it cost?
NEW LIFE with MBTI® Workshop is £30 per person.
What is the booking process?
You can request a place by clicking the red BUTTON link below.
If there is still a place available, I will send you details to pay in advance by Bank Transfer.
Once payment is received, your place will be confirmed and you will be sent the full Workshop prep information.
Before the workshop:
Once you are booked into a workshop, you will receive the zoom link to join the workshop online, an outline of the MBTI® functions and preferences to use as a reference and a timetable of the workshop.
After the workshop:
You will receive further practical ideas for reflection and self-development.
What Previous Participants have said about this Workshop
It has been quite a while now since I did my own MBTI – and this was perfect. A good mix of learning, sharing and reflection. Thank you.
I really enjoyed being part of the small group. It felt safe.
Thank you Sue – you made it fun and so interesting.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I really liked having follow-up exercises to do in my own time.
At a time like this, this workshop is so helpful. Thank you for making it so accessible and safe for us all.
HOW DO I BOOK A PLACE?
If you would like to book one of the limited places on one of the next round of Workshops, as we consider and celebrate our responses to the pandemic through the lens of MBTI®, then please CLICK the button below.