DAILY Living : MBTI® Workshop
I am offering a 3 hour online workshop to provide a contemplative conversation space to revisit and explore our personality differences. A time of retreat, refreshment and renewal.
This Workshop is for you if:
– you already have some knowledge of the MBTI® and want to explore more
– you support others as a Spiritual Director or Companion and know the importance of taking time to reflect and nourish yourself
– you would relish the chance to spend 3 hours in a small group of peers engaged in the same work of listening to others on their spiritual journey
– you want to increase your own self-awareness and gain valuable insights into ways to support and resource your ongoing formation
**This is a workshop for individuals to join. However, if you know of a group of 4-6 people who would like to attend together, please email me on email@example.com and we can choose another date and time to suit you.**
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The next workshops will be:
- Friday 26th May, 2023 10.00 – 1.00pm (only one place remaining)
- Friday 30th June, 2023 10.00 – 1.00pm
Numbers are limited to just 4-6 participants.
Cost £30 per person.
What is the booking process?
You can request a place by clicking the red BUTTON link below.
If there is still a place available, I will send you details to pay in advance by Bank Transfer.
Once payment is received, your place will be confirmed, you will then receive the zoom link to join the workshop. I will send you an outline of the MBTI® functions and preferences to use as a reference and a timetable of the workshop.
After the workshop You will receive further practical ideas for reflection and self-development.
It has been quite a while now since I did my own MBTI – and this was perfect. A good mix of learning, sharing and reflection. Thank you.
I really enjoyed being part of the small group. It felt safe.
Thank you Sue – you made it fun and so interesting.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I really liked having follow-up exercises to do in my own time.
At a time like this, this workshop is so helpful. Thank you for making it so accessible and safe for us all.
Personality type theories date back to at least Hippocrates – around 400BC. Carl Jung published his Theory of Individuation in 1923 around the same time that mother and daughter team Katharine and Isabel Briggs were building the Myers Briggs Type
Please do contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to explore how MBTI® can open new ways of understanding yourself and those around you.